How do I remain sober from coke immediately after quitting?

I just finished the last of everything I had, in hopes to not do or buy any more after tonight. And I'm motivated to keep away for good but I'm already craving more, but thats probably just because I know theres none left haha. I've been keeping the whole thing a secret from most friends and I'm too embarrassed to tell family and even my counsellor (she thinks I've been clean for a long time now, which makes me feel guilty). I plan on getting sober on my own but I'm already having doubts. I just can't live this way anymore (as much as id love to). Any tips for a solid recovery?

Comments

• Drinking coke is not bad until you are not addicted to it. I used to drink diet coke with 2-3 ice cube as it fills the glass. Start working out or any other thing to keep you busy if you think you can stop it on your own but if you think it's not in your hand you can contact a rehab center for its treatment programs for addiction. They will let you know the proper processer to perform it.

• Сосаіnе іs а hаrd, mіnеrаl-lіkе substаnсе wіth аn оff-whіtе tіnt. Сосаіnе, аlsо knоwn аs соkе, іs а strоng stіmulаnt mоstlу usеd аs а rесrеаtіоnаl drug. thеrаріеs tо hеlр реорlе tаkе bасk соntrоl оf thеіr lіvеs. These gеnеrаllу іnсludе grоuр, fаmіlу аnd іndіvіduаl thеrару. Тhеsе thеrарies hеlр to mаnаgе thе twо mоst sіgnіfісаnt thrеаts tо а реrsоn’s rесоvеrу: Роst Асutе Wіthdrаwаl Ѕуndrоmе аnd Dеnіаl. Оf аll thе thеrаріеs аvаіlаblе tо а реrsоn suffеrіng frоm аddісtіоn оr аlсоhоlіsm, іndіvіduаl thеrару рrоvіdеs thе mоst іntеnsіvе аррrоасh tо dеаlіng wіth РАWЅ аnd Dеnіаl. https://www.addictionrehabcenters.com/addiction-treatment/cocaine-addiction-treatment-and-rehabilitation/