5th day clean....

hello all....im a member of a club I don't want to belong to. I have some legit medical issues which neccesitate pain meds however I can safely say (thanks to wicked w'd symptoms when I run out, and some other reasons, too...) I have a problem. im just trying to get by at the moment. Not much to say other than, I'm having a hard time right now and wanted to find some people who understand..

Comments

• Have you looked into alternative therapies for your chronic pain or speaking with your doctor about weaning you off the pain meds? Hope you are doing ok, it can be really tough when you are dealing with chronic pain alongside addiction. Glad you have the self-awareness to acknowledge the problem however.

• I've been too scared to admit a problem, because there have been times Ive had true emergencies (beyond the nerve pain condition I was diagnosed with)- and im scared if I need medication in the future as well, that I won't be able to get it. As of right now though- I am taking nothing, and taking it minute by minute and trying to stay distracted. I think the physical part of the w/d is like 75-80% done. Im only sneezing occasionally and the restless legs are prob down like 95%.

thank you for your reply :*

NClarke2017Ari_Z_1993m.reynolds
  • Taking it minute by minute, as you said, really helped me with my success. Just take it one moment at a time. I hope you feel better.

Ari_Z_1993m.reynolds
  • What pain management therapies have you tried that don't involve medication? There are a few holistic based ones that can help with chronic pain.

m.reynolds
  • You took a huge step by admitting that you have a problem. Just try to take it one day at a time. I wish you all the best <3

Ari_Z_1993Chrism.reynolds
  • Are you still out there doing well @superfuzzed ??????

m.reynolds