It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Welcome to Fight Addiction Now’s forum! Before you begin posting, please review the forum guidelines. Moderators will be strictly enforcing these rules to ensure that our message boards remain a welcoming, safe space for everyone.
• You must be 18+ years to sign up for and contribute to this forum. There are ZERO exceptions to this rule.
• Refrain from any personal attacks or trolling other members. Remember the golden rule: Treat others the way you would like to be treated.
• Moderators will protect freedom of speech unless it crosses the line and becomes cyber bullying, doxing, and/or hate speech. Any of this behavior will result in a strict ban.
• Due to the sensitive nature of the forums, there may be triggering content for some. Please be mindful of this fact when browsing our forums.
• The forums are NOT a replacement for a suicide hotline, emergency room, or mental health counseling. We are NOT certified to provide those services here. If you think you have an emergency, please refer to the emergency hotlines provided below.
• Please do not use the message boards to advertise or spam. If you wish to promote something, you may do so by posting on your own profile page.
• Outside links are OK as long as they are relevant to the topic or helpful. For self-promotional links, please see above rule.
• Forum moderators reserve the right to delete posts or ban users who we feel are violating any of the forum guidelines.
• SAMHSA’s National Helpline (Treatment Referral Routine Service): 1-800-662-4357
• National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
• National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233
• National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-4673
• Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741 to connect with a Crisis Counselor.
If you have any questions, please contact the moderators via private message.