Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ready to Fight Addiction
CALL NOW! 1-833-799-3880

Don't wanna die an addict

I've been using drugs since I was 15. I'm now 30. I've been to rehab a couple of times. I end up kicking the habit just to pick up another.

Since about last October, I've been smoking meth. I feel horrible about myself and life because I always told myself that was one drug I would never do. Now I smoke it several times a day. I don't want to be this person and I know if i don't stop I will either end up in prison or dead. I need help. I need help with learning how to live a sober lifestyle. I have a wife and 3 boys that need me around. Please help. I'm so ashamed and broken hearted.

Comments

• Hi there.

The rehabs you went to previously, did they have an aftercare program to help prevent you from relapsing? I want to suggest you attend treatment again, but look for a rehab center that can teach you how to cope post-detox as you have been finding yourself turning back to bad habits. Look for rehabs that offer "dual diagnosis" treatment and counseling. I believe you when you say you want to get better.

<3