Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ready to Fight Addiction
CALL NOW! 1-833-799-3880

Finding healthier coping mechanisms

I have been doing method off and on since I was about 12. I have seen therapists psychiatrists and been in two Rehabs. I was clean for two years and I just recently started back. Im not at the point where there drug controls me but I don't want to get there. Right now I feel its helping me I'm actually getting up out of bed and being productive. But i need natural energy need to get through my depression without the use of drugs

Comments

• What made you start back up?

• Are you aware that all that will ware off and it will become a nightmare
    Stranger
  • your natural energy won't build up if you keep weakening it with substances!!!!

Stranger
  • You will need to tough it out for the early on stages of quitting because your body and mind is dependent on it but once you are past that hump your energy levels will stabilize and become normal!

Stranger
  • Best place to buy hydrocodone online without prescription. Order hydrocodone online 19016098071 buy oxycontin online buy oxycodone online buy roxycodone online buy Suboxone methadone online buy Vicodin +19016098071 buy Adderall online

www.goldstonepharmacy.com/shop

call or text +19016098071. Get rid of your moderate to severe pains safely